Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 18, 2004

new phones

Matthew and I went and got new cell phones today. We got matching camera flip phones. I bought his phone so I think I shall call it his birthday present. Since he has ALWAYS wanted a flip phone. He watched 13 Going on Thirty with me last night. That was nice. It was a cute movie and it was nice to watch something other than a lot of people getting killed. Of course we also watched Man on Fire and Godsend, but he watched my movie and that is all I care about.

Oh, and Amanda, you can go to Amazon and preorder Rainbow Brite. That's where I got it from.
And Nicole, You are just WAY too young to even know what we are talking about or why we are so obsessed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ems, from now on I am going to give Matt a hard time about his camera phone. He gave me such a razzing when I bought mine. Oh is he in for it now. *hehe and LOL*

Laurie

Amanda said...

Matching phones!?! That's so cute!