Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 22, 2007

A Sad Laugh

You have to have a sense of humor. I've always believed this. It what gets me through most of these things that go on in my life. I have to laugh about it, or I may never stop crying. So last night I made myself a quesadilla for supper. And I cut the quesadilla with a pizza cuter. No big deal. Matthew came home and made a pizza for himself for supper. He opened the drawer to get a piza cutter out, come in the living room. Oh, Honey" "Yes?" (thinking he was going to ask if I wanted some) (holding up the pizza cutter) "Did you cut your quesadilla and put the pizza cutter back in the drawer?" "I must have... I have no idea... I dont remember." And I didnt. I dont remember putting the used, dirty cuter BACK in the drawer. I had no idea that I had done it. I told Matthew he had better get used to it, cuz it will probably get worse over time. "So I'm goign to have to examine my silverware before i used it cuz you might have put it back in the drawer?" "yep." You just have to laugh, cuz I am so sick of crying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just in case you go back and read comments...When I do that-put used knife back in drawer..and I have...I just don't tell. I figure if Dad finds it, he'll just think it was him and won't mention it either!!!?? Talk about SAD!