Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Cabin Fever

God I can tell that I am getting sick of winter. I am so freakin down all the time and snapping at everything. And the sucky thing is that I still have to put up with like 2 more months of it. I couldnt stop crying yesterday. Everything made me upset. I dont want ot be in the house anymore. I want to be in the sun, without it being 3 degrees. I cant afford to go get some fake sun, and I dont really want to go tanning. I know if I go, I'll want to go all the time. I have been looking into water aerobics classes around town, just to have something to do. I would rather go on base, but the pool is closed for renovations. I dont know what to do. I am just so tired of feeling like this. I am tired of being cooped up, paranoid, and depressed. When will winter be over? Friday we might get into the 30's. That sounds exciting. Sad when 30 sounds like a heat wave. Here's praying for an early Break Up Season.

No comments: