Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Ouch

Ok, I hurt my wrist. I am chaulking it up to years of being off wheels, and a weakened wrist to begin with. The other day, I tripped over Grizzly and instead of falling on her, I ended up kicking a hole in one of our cupboards, and tried to brace myself and hurt my wrist. So today, Matthew asked me if I wanted to go to Load Barn and skate with him and Marcus. But I dont want to skate in front of anyone yet, cuz I will feel really embarassed if I cant stay up. And I would rather not have people around till I know. So I decided to try it out in the basement. I fell right away. Got back up, cuz it HAS been QUITE some time since I have had wheels on my feet. I did ok, for a little while, started getting my bearings and totally lost it. Tried to brace myself with the same wrist.

Maybe I'll just get a bike...

No comments: