Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Radio Show

So I was COMPLETELY disappointed by the radio thing this morning. Pretty much I was nervous for absolutely nothing cuz we hardly even got to talk. We were there for like 5 minutes and Diana did most of the talking which didnt surprise me at all. I8 can hardly get a word in edgewise when I am with her, can you believe that I have to fight for converstaion time!? Me! So anyway, we are going back closer to walk time so hopefully then I will actually get to talk. I made some good jokes about a calendar and a sundial though. That was my contribution to the show. LOL. And I was nervous. And for what? I can get in front of a group of people and be just fine, but you put me in a room with a microphone and I freak out. Just one of my quirks I guess.

No comments: