Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

10:30am? Thats it?!

I knew this was goin to be a rough day when my alarm went off at 6:30 and I decided it would be a good idea to set it for two hours later just call and tell Gary and Sarah I was gonna be late, so thats what I did. And I didnt want to even get up. Now I am half asleep at my desk, and I cant get my brain to figure out what I am supposed to be doing, so I am writing this instead. Diana isnt here and we are 100 walkers behind last year and I dont know whatelse to do. There isnt a whole lot else I can do. i have all these team captains signed up but they dont have any walkers on their teams. What are you waiting for people!?!?!?! If all my team captain had the required four people on their team, then I would be above my quota and all would be fine. I dont know what else I can do here. I guess I could go to their place of business and put a gun to their head. "Sign up your walkers, NOW!" Yeah that would go over well. I hope Diana is enjoying her vacation cuz its gonna suck when she gets back. I am even going through the walk lists from last year and calling EVERYONE who participated, and offering to sign them up. What else am I supposed to do? I just want to go back to bed. I think I will probably do just that today when I get off work here. I shoudl go to the commissary, but I am so damn tired today. I just want to shut my office door and sleep on my desk. No one would proabaly even notice cuz I dont really talk much anyway, so it wouldnt really bother anyone.

No comments: