Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 26, 2007

I have done it again

I dont know how or why I do this. I guess i'm just too good at doing anything. Now I am SO knowledgable and SO good at my current job, I have too much stuff to do. Because I know how to do everything, Diana just hands everything off to me to take care of. It is 3pm and I was supposed to leave at 1:30pm. But she keeps putting all this stuff on my desk to get done. She gets upswet when people do that to her, but she has no problem handing everything off to me. And then coming in and interupting me so I cant get anything done. And shethinks that I will get it dont the second that she hands it to me. Hello? do you see my in-box? Its full of all the OTHER stuff you have given me today. Put it down and I will get to it. My door is closed for a REASON! She cant solve any of her own problems cuz she dosnt know anything about how computer programs work. Its all logic really. There isnt anything difficult about it, just figure it out. And then she hands me these emails to respond to walker problems, but I dont have an NMSS email! I am not sending out my personal email to people I dont know, and I doubt many of them would open an email from someone they didnt know. I dont.

SO now I am in the position that all of these little things get handed to me cuz I figured out how to deal with them. They bitch all day long about this new program and how not user friendly it is, and how hoard it is to figure out. AND I just want to scream cuz its not that hard you just dont know what you are doing!!!! Its all logic, the program cant do anything that a person didnt put in there so anyone can figure out how it works. Just quit bitching long enough to figure it out! And the BIG problems arise when people. who dont know what they are doing, go in and try to "fix" things. So thanks to these said people, I couldnt get into my computer for 45 minutes this morning cuz they changed my user name and password and didnt tell me, and then clained to not know anything about it so I got to spand a half an hour with tech support so that they can tell me that these said people changed it. Didnt they tell you? NO, they didnt tell me! If they had told me, I would be working right now, not listening to elevator music waiting for your ass to pick up the phone. And since we felt the need to change my user name, it created a new user on my computer, erased my old user and all of my files and forms and programs along with it. So I got to try and recover all my stuff, and at the same time deal with everyone giving me stuff to do and I cant even get on my computer. Guess what, if I dont have all those files, i cant work. So go back into your office and let me fix what you tried to "fix".

And what burns me even more is that they do this shit on Fridays when I am not here. Its like they wait for me to leave to fuck up my shit. I am so pissed off right now, my head is going to explode. It is days like this that are pushing me towards smoking again, or taking up heavy drinking. The kicker is that you insult my intellegence by claiming that you dont know anything about what happened. I am not stupid, I know this stuff doesnt just happen! Computers donot just kick on at night and decide to erase user profiles and create new ones. Like I said they dont do anything that a person didnt put in there, so I KNOW someone did it. Just tell me what you did and 99% of the time I can fix it, but dont stand there and tell me that you know nothing about it, call Tech. Someone in this building had to have done this. There are three other people, and I know it wasnt me cuz I wasnt here. so that leaves 3. One of them barely knows how to work her own computer. That leaves two. And my money is on the office manager who cant just leave things alone. And has to be right about everything. And in this case, being wrong, but convinced you are right cost me all my information on the walk. Thanks. Now I get to recover months worth of work cuz your stupid ego.

No comments: