Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, March 16, 2007

Just one more thing

She has one more jab at my gut left. I got a letter in the mail stating that the $500 I paid in July did not count towards my restitution payment and was denied by the court, so I still owe $500.Matt doesnt want me to pay it, he doesnt want to give her anymore money, and I dont either, but she wrote that I still owed for tanning account and unpaid products. Which is bullshit. But he wants to see reciepts of this stuff. Which would b fine but it would be VERY easier to back date the program and produce those "receipts". I know that if I were still there, I would be able to do it. And they have had 7 months to come up with whatever they wanted to. I left a message with Steve, but its Friday. All this comes on Fridays.... Anyway, I just want to pay it. I know we dont really have that money, but I could make it up pretty quickly, I think. The only thing is, I am over half way to being done with all of this. I have only a few more months until she can never touch me again. She will have no more claim over what is happening in my life. I know what I am going to do, I just have to figure out how to tell Matthew what we are doing. I dont want to anymore than he does, but this is MY life that she is fucking with, and I dont want her to have anymore reason to try to ruin anymore o my life. Plus, I want to be able to go home in June. More now than ever, and if this isnt taken care of, I wont be granted a travel pass.

No comments: