Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Imagine what one could do with 1.6 million dollars. One could pay off one's debt. And then one's husband would be more pleasant to be around. That is what they are figuring you'd walk aay with if you won the jet. Wait... Start from the beginning. Alaska's former gov bought himself a private jet with the taxpayer's money. Now he out of office and the state still owes $2.5 million on a plane they never wanted in the first place. So they have put the jet up for auction on ebay but they cant get enough money to pay the thing off. So a radio show suggested holding a state wide raffle and let someone from the state win the jet and then do with it what they wanted. It is estimated that it costs $500 an hour just to operate the thing. So you figure most paople would sell it. The minimum bid was $2 million. So after taxes you would have about 1.6 million give or take. They are selling the tickets for $100. So sell 30,000 tickets and the jet is paid off plus some. The extra can go to a charity organization. It seems so cazy, but I think it is genious. $100 for a chance at $1 million? Those tickets are already sold. So its all they can talk about on the morning radio show, so I just get to thinking what you could do with that much money. I am so tired of being poor. I am going to have to have two jobs for a long time. Even after the one at NMSS is over, I think I am going to have to find another one. I just dont know what. But at that time it will be summer and I can spend a lot more time at the CM without losing all feeling in my body from the cold. I am so tired of living like this.

No comments: