Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I am SO sick of snow. We got at least a foot so far today. Probably more. And it is still snowing. Last I heard it was to be around 14 inches. So I am serious in saying that we are accepting donations for a snow blower. We were both out there shoveling the drive today. We have a snow gauge in the back yard since neither one of us go back there. The snow is three feet on top of the grill. It looks ridiculous!I'll post a pic of it when I get it on the computer! It took my 45 minutes to get across town today. Imagine that. It took me the same amount of time to drive across town that it takes to drive to Moline! It was so scary cuz you couldnt see anything. I was shaking, I didnt know where the road was... I wish I didnt have to do it. Starting next month, I wont have to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd brag about our 50-degree weather, but karma comes back and bites you in the ass, so I won't.