Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Christmas Video

I watched a video that my mom sent to me of their Christmas st home. It was so hard not to cry through it, even though they were cracking jokes and making me laugh. And then that made it even more emotional. And then I got to thinking that I have to move soon. I have to find somewhere to move to. So I am open to help, or suggestions. We want to go back to Iowa, closer to the Quad Cities. Since Matt is going to be workin in Moline, and I think that I may have a better chance at findin work in the Quad Cities too. I was thinkin DeWitt, maybe... But If you have any suggestions or know of a nice area, let me know. I am SOOOO not lookin forward to trying to find somewhere to live. I realize that I have two years but before I know it, I am going to have only a year and then only 6 months and so on and so forth, so just help me out.

No comments: