Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 10, 2006

You know it seems like I just really cant be by myself for very long. I need the social contact. I need someone to talk to to. I hav4e called mom so many times, and Amanda and i talked for close to an hour yesterday. And I talkired to Lew for a while too. I am just bored. BUT today, instead of boredom eating I spent 45 on the eliptical and yesterday I wotked out in the back yard. Matt needs to hurry up and come home. I am running out of things to distract myself. I still have the upstairs to clean, but I will be done with that by the end of the wem off to Vegas, so there is five days out of the way. NAd then I guess I just have to make it till Saturday. So I suppose its not that bad, but still... I need to keep myself from like going and getting something peirced or something. Yes, I am that bored. I miss my husband. This sucks. I dont know how people do thi for months at a time. I guess they dont really have a choice. Oh, well. Only 12 days left. I can do this!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Sometimes I feel the need to be around people, too, but then I lay down until the feeling goes away.