Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 17, 2006

This is the lonliest birthday ever. I made myself a litle cake. I put in candles. I blew them out while I himmed Happy Birthday in my head. And then I cried. I promised my mom and Matt that I would do something. I told them I was just gonna sleep through it and get it over with as fast as I could. I guess the new year of my life can only go up from this point, right? But I promised them. They are lucky I did too cuz I was serious about the sleeping thing. What are the stages of mourning again? Whatever they are I am to the crying stage. I think that comes after the denial stage. Yep, no denying this, this birthday sucks. Is it possible to suck and blow at the same time? If it is thats Emily's 24th year on this earth.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You'll be receiving a birthday phone call later. Card 'n stuff...will be belated.

At least you had no trouble thinking of something to wish for?