Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 22, 2006

I'm so excited. I can hardly stand it. Matt gets back in 5 hours and 43 minutes! I can barely keep myself occupied. I just want to go to the airport and wait for him. John, who is a husband of the girl who went with, has a copy of the orders and if you have a copy, then they give you a pass so you can go through security and meet them at the gate rather than waiting at security. Cool huh? So I am meeting him at 4:15 so we can get those. I am so excited. Have I mentioned that? I am going to make him the Orange Halibut that I made yesterday. I was really good. I think I will need to double the recipe when there are four of us, but yummy. And it was really easy to make. K, I have to go put my blankets in the dryer and do my hair. I'm gonna be all ready to go and still have 4 hours to wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As our family states when we track flights online...its 8:00 pm Iowa time Saturday and THE EAGLE HAS LANDED!. I am so excited for you that Matt is home! Please give him a hug for me. Love ya!

Laurie