Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 27, 2006

I am just completely and utterly drained. Once everything is done and I can relax, I am going to sleep for 3 days. I am doing everything I can to not get sick but I feel like my head is going to expolde! It almost hurts to blinc my sinuses hurt so bad. My teeth hurt and now my ears are starting again. I know, I know I need to go to a doctor ASAP, but I just dont want to. I have to try to think clearly and I cant focus. It sucks.

Matthew is asleep on the couch. I am afraid to let him sleep during the day, but I'm more afraid NOT to let him sleep. I think he is going to take a sleeping pill again tonight. I think he is goignt o go see somebody about all this. If they can get him something to help him sleep that might be safer than what he is taking now then maybe he can get on a regular schedule again.

I got woken up pretty early this morning. we had a 4.9 earthquake. It scared the bajeezus outta me. I didnt know what was going on cuz of course I was still pretty asleep when I realized it was an earthquake, and one strong enough to wake me up, I kinda freaked out. I was all holdin the sides of my bed, like I was trying to stop it from shakin. Yeah, that helped. Matt's like, calm down its just an earthquake. Yeah calm down, you calm down. So that was fun. It was the strongest one I had ever felt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are thinking of you 24/7...believe me. I cannot imagine your frustration during this waiting game, but please know you and Matt are VERY MUCH in our thoughts. Love ya!

Laurie

Amanda said...

My stomach was all tied up in knots yesterday. Stupid time difference. It was very anti-climatic.