Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 15, 2005

We are officially under a smoke advisory warning. And its supposed to get worse later this afternoon. Never been under one before. Fairbanks spent all last summer under advisory. We are supposed to stay inside and limit physical activity. Thats great especially considering today is a "Forced Fun Day" at the AMU picnic and weapons (and their families) are required by their shop to go. Yippee. I was wondering why it smelled like a camp fire in our living room this morning.

OH, and I forgot to mention my SUPER awesome news! Two years ago for Christmas, mom got me this cute red and black plaid pants. Unfortummately, my hips and but were to big to fit in them, but I kept them because they were so cute and I couldnt NOT keep them. I

I wore them to work yesterday.

Next goal, the brown suede skirt Amanda got me the same year. I LOVE that skirt and I have these strappy sandals that would go so great with it. Its all about a bunch of little goals. That is what I have discovered about myself. Its not the big goal at the end. Its raching the little ones along the way. The cute pants your mom got you. The skirt you cant wait to wear. Being able to fit into the dress you wore on the first date with your husband. Looking in the mirror and thinking, my butt looks a little smaller today. ..

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I remember that skirt. I saw it on the rack and thought, "Emily would love this outfit".

Congrats on the pants! It's just like getting new clothes!