Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 29, 2005

In the last 20 days I have worked, 18 of them. That is kinda depressing. Not bad per say, since I am going to miss a week, but depressing nonetheless. BUT I have managed to get my house clean so on Saturady all I have to do is tidy, get beds assembled and give the Jackers a bath. Cant have a smelly kitty with guests over. And I was still able to assemble a little surprise for Matthew for when he gets home. He is frustrated becasue I will not tell him the surprise, but I dont want to ruin it because I am VERY excited about it and it is very special. And I want him to have something to look forward to when he comes home so that he is not too disappointed with having to come back here.

I had a long talk witg Lew today. I knew as soon as he called what it had to do with. Since he said he needed to talk and it couldnt wait a week for when I will see him. I hope that I helped a little. I wish I could do more for him. I would so go kick some ass if I were in Iowa. You can bet on that. If not the GF then the SOB. Anyway, I have to go finish my laundry, and get to bed to bed since I have to work tomorrow. That's ok, more money to pay bills. Later.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Yeah, didn't we threaten her when they first started going out? Is that something like changing the battery in your smoke detector? You have to do it every year, or it doesn't stay effective?