Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Slowly but surely I will be ready for Amanda and Lew. I have less than two weeks now. I figure if I clean one room a day then by the time I need to be ready I can just tidy instead of clean. I should be in bed. I have to get up early to go take me truck to the shop, but I am so preoccupied with cleaning and organizing and such. Mainly to keep my mind off Matthew not being here. Its so lonely without him. And I have no one at work that I want to spend more then 32 seconds with because they are all getting on my nerves. Except Ashley. Unfortunately I will be spending most of the next 10 days there. Actually I will be there Everday except this coming Friday and next Saturaday since I have to get ready to pick everyone up at the airport. Oh well, at least I will be busy. I must go finish cleaning my bathroom now. It is so gross I dont want to do it, but I cant stand it anymore.

Matthew doesnt do bathrooms. I swear its punishment because I never did them when they were my "chore" at home. This is the universe giving me what I deserve...

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I hate doing bathrooms, too. I think it's because I actually did my chores. :P So my bathroom gets cleaned about once a month. At least mine doesn't get dirty fast, being as it's just me.