Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I need a vacation. I am getting to thepoint where I am getting burnt out. Lori told me that I cannot come into the store on my vacation in August. She wont let me. Yeah, right. I have to go in there, cuz I have to show Lew and Amanda where i work. I cant decide when we should go. Since you are reading this, you can help me decide. I thought maybe on Sunday, but Lori and Ralph wont be there and I want them (you) to meet them. Maybe like on Thursday. Then we can spend the day downtown at the touristy shops and stuff. Sunday I think we should go to the Sunday Market. It's kinda fun. And probably drive around the base. I'm so excited. Oh, geez, I think Jackie is getting into something she shouldnt be. I have to go.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

We'll be coming back from Seward on Thursday. You got that email, right? What about Monday or Tuesday?

Ems said...

Oh. I thought it was on Monday and Tuesday. Nevermind.