Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 11, 2005

I am now psuedo- dual employed. I knew when Lori took over Symplique it would be only a matter of time before I was doing stuff for them too. She already has Ralph over there most of the time trying to whip them into shape, but now I am "helping" as well. Appartently the prima donnas that she has working over there dont know how to clean a toilet, or dont want to do such a "dirty" job. Hello? Do you USE the shitter? Then you help CLEAN the shitter. They dont like me very much. Not that I really care. I dont work there. It is just funny because they always looked down their snotty little nose job perfect snout at L.A. Style. It a stupid spa thing cuz we're "just a salon". Anyway, then Lori brings me in and I am telling them everything I see wrong and its like the end of the world. I'm acting kind of as a consultant. Since I dont work there or spend anytime there, I can look at it with fresh eyes. See what the client sees, and also as a professional. And that place is filthy. Ralph went into Angels room, she supposed to be a manager, and was going through her drawers and cabninets making a pile of dirt and this is a nice pile of dirt. The spa is almost a year old, it shouldnt EVER be this dirty. (And it never will be again) and keep in mind they do brazilian waxes in these rooms so its a pile of dirt and pubic hair. It was disgusting. So Ralph is just sitting on the floor by this disgusting pile of filth and I am standing in the corner observing, and Angel walks into her room. The look on her face was priceless. You wont walk into my store and find something like that. No. We clean our store with toothbrushes. (true) So there was a bit of satisfaction in seeing her be so disgusted by her own room, cuz its always everyone else, never her. Anyway, joys of the industry I guess. Gotta love it.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Gross me out. So, do you get "consulting fees" for this work?

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ems said...

BAH! I am doing it for Lori. If that means I have to type up some forms and help her out, that's all I need to do. Afterall, she pays for me to go to Seattle with her to go shopping. Its the least I can do.