Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

He fucking forgot about my birthday. What the hell ever. he has too many things on his mind he says, to remember my birthday. And I am the bad guy. Because I expected him to know that his wife's birthday is in 4 days, I am the insensitive one. Look, I am sorry that Violat had a heart attack. I really am. I told him that I would leave work and be with him, if he needed me to be. I am the LAST person to be insensitive to a family member's health concerns. But its my birthday. I know every little fucking thing that goes on in his life. I shouldnt be surprised. He wouldnt even remember his own mother's birthday if I didnt remind him. Why am I surprised that he wouldnt remember mine? Whatever. He's all like, "i'll make it up to you..." Whatever. I dont even want you to. Dont bother. I'll just go to goddamn work. I never should have gotten it off. He probably wouldnt have even noticed till Tuesday. Whatever. I dont care. Lori is taking me out on Friday. We're taking the limo and everything. We have to do some recruiting for stylists and they are having a big beauty industry party at Call of the Wild so we are going to go. Make some connections, rub some elbows, and drink alot. Just us girls. Ralph's drivin the limo. Hell, yeah. I cant believe he didnt know it was my birthday. And then on top of it accuse me of being insensitive to his great-grandma.

Sometimes I wonder if he knows me at all...

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Aww...I'm sorry, kiddo. He's probably mad at himself for forgetting, and trying to shift the blame. You have fun with Lori.

I was going to bring your birthday present with me when I come. If it will make you feel better, I can mail it!

Ems said...

No, you can bring it with. Its all good now.