Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 04, 2008

Today i did my, what I hope to be the last at least for this kid, glucose test. They didnt do too bad for four draws they only had to stab me seven times, so yay. All of it was in one arm so its pretty sore right now, but its over. I will find out the results on Tuesday (the 12th) at my next appointment.

We had a nicw Superbowl SUnday. We went over to the Thomas' house across the street and had a bunch of food and watched the game, some of the comercials were really funny (I liked the Fed-Ex giant pideon one the best), and they had a baby girl three weeks ago, so she was adorable and gave me something to do besides be bored with the game. I guess that I wasnt really bored, I can appreciate good defensive game and blah, blah, blah, but the end definately made up for the first three periods. And the Giants had some great sacks on Tom Brady, who kinda bugs me.

I am about sick of this cold crap.the low negatives arent feeling as bad cuz I think the sun is getting warmer, so -5 to about-10 isnt really THAT bad, but nothing can make -20 feel anything but miserably cold! So that's what it was this morning on my way to the hospital. -20. Mom said they cancelled school in Wilton today because of the snow and ice and stuff and I had wonder whether if it was -20 would they still have school? Probably not. LOL.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Don't you remember? When it's that cold, they can't get the buses started.