Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Appointment

Everything is a-ok. Levels are all within normal range. I lost more weight. Mom asked me what I had gained by now, and I was just like, I dont know I'd have to do the math, but I figured I've gained about 5 lbs. So I got back to work and actually did the math, and I haven't actually GAINED anything, I am actually still down 5 lbs. No wonder I am feeling good. I wish I had more energy to exercise a little more. I do it when I can, but I just dont really have the energy to do it, but I know its getting even more important now, not only will it help keep my glucose levels in check, but now I have to worry about Pre-eclampsia (Pregnancy Induced Hypertension) and since my blood pressure tends to be a bit high, higher than I would like, and I know exercise would help with that. I am going to make more of a conscience effort to spend sometime at least down on the eliptical, even just a half an hour. I can do a half an hour. I wish we had cable downstairs so I could watch one of my shows while I was down there... I know we have a DVD player, but if I do it a night, I wish I could watch TV... Anyway, that is my new goal, I think it is a doable one, right? Right.

So for the last few months, we have had no neighbors,and it has been glorious. Glorious. No pounding, no dogs barking, no loud talking, no smoking! Now not only are we getting new people on the left side (Army no less, blah) BUT we are also getting people on the right side! It totally sucks! I just hop ethey dont have dogs. I dont think the left side people do, cuz they have been inthe house for a couple days, and no dogs, so there is hope. But they are Army, and Army ends to be loud and have lots of parties and have dogs. Well, I will tell you this much, I am NOT putting up with it. I didnt really care before cuz me and Matthew can deal with noise, we put up with it, but the first time they wake that baby up... OOOOO, heaven help them! They will have the fury of a sleep-deprived, new mom coming down on them like the right hand of the Lord Almighty, I guarantee that! I am NOT up with it this time.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I wish I could transfer my TiVo files down to the basement, too. I have things I'm watching down there (because I've had Josh & Chelsea's DVDs way too long already), but I'm so far behind on my TV watching, it would be nice if I could exercise and watch TV at the same time. Especially since I tend to exercise longer, so I can finish the episode.