Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 21, 2008

A little Sore

I have a nice bruise from yesterday. And I am a bit sore all over. But Mr. Man has decided since I shook him up a bit, he is goiong to punish me for that all night. I hope he is enjoying my bladder as his play thing. This having to pee thing is getting ridiculous! And all I have to look forward to do is the peeing getting worse! LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Pregnancy is a magical time, I tell you. So this morning I woke up at 5:30 and didnt go, for whatever reason I decided I could wait 2 more hours when my alarm would go off. Anyway, an hour later I couldnt wait anymore, but Matthew was in the bathroom, and by this time, Haden is using my inflated bladder as a trampoline. So anyway, what I actually wanted to say was that I finally woke up and went pee again, put in my contacts and turned the shower on and I had to pee again. and then I took my shower and I had to pee again when I got out. This is ridiculous. Ok, enough about my pee problems, I really just wanted to let you know I am feel pretty ok. And Hayden is doing just fine. Like they kept saying, he's a happy baby. I am just starting to dread how active he actually is and whether this will tranfer over to the outside world. I guess we'll find out in a couple of months, right? I need to stop counting down cuz this whole thing has gone by so fast, but we get to Febuary and its like time has stopped. Its taking FOREVER for time to go by. Which would have been fine a few weeks ago, when I was comfortable and I could still get my socks on without passing out, but now.... Anyway, have a good day. I have to get going for work.

1 comment:

Serenity said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy and baby.
Just found you on random, im from Alaska too. :)