Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 24, 2008

OK, continuation. The doctors' office called and said that there were skin cells and blood in my sample. Yes, I know, a retarded monkey could have told me that!!!! So they are doing a culture and will get back to me on Monday. BUT, after the blood amounts getting worse yesterday, i didn't see any all three times I went last night, so hopefully the bleeding is stopped. Now I just need to know why it started.

Ok, Back to Matthew not coming with me. While I didn't exactly tell him to stay, I didn't tell him to come with me either. The hockey thing didn't bother me so much. I know how he feels about his Aces and it was a good game. We won in an overtime shootout (which added insult to injury because I had to miss one of the few good games in a mediocre season) If I had made him come with me, I would have NEVER heard the end of it. I know this probably doesn't make sense to most of you, but that's ok, its our system and it works for us. What I was upset about was that after he got home, he didn't even come upstairs to check on me. He called me after he got out of the Sully (I asked him to call when it was quieter). But when he got home, he didn't come upstairs. He said it was because he didn't want to wake me up (because I yelled at him the last time he woke me up) But I wasn't asleep, ans he didn't even check to see if I WAS asleep. And I yelled at him last time cuz he woke me up for... reasons. This time was WAY different. So that was why I was upset. And when he finally didn't come to bed there was no comforting, no cuddling, he just turned on Friends.... But we have discussed it, I have told him that I was upset, and its ok to wake me up to make sure I am ok. As for the hockey game, last night was near identical, we won in a shootout, so I got to see some good hockey after all. So it all worked out ok. Now I just need to find out what is wrong with me. Well, whats wrong with my bladder, we don't have enough time for the other!!!

1 comment:

Laurie (Mom) & Jim (Dad) said...

Matt has this HUGE paranoia with waking anyone up. This phobia is caused by his dad because when you wake Jim up, he practically comes up swinging and is such a doof. Matt even talks about it to this day. I am glad all is well!