Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 27, 2007

Worrying

I am trying so hard not to worry about this. So hard. But everything little ache or pain, or weird feeling freaks me out. I wish I was further along! That way I had less time till the 2nd trimester. But I know that I am going to be considered high risk, because of my MS and my weight. I just thought I would have more time before I got pregnant. I was doing so goo. I had lost two inches off mt hipsand two off my stomach and one off my chest. SO I was on my way... And now I am pregnant. I dont want ot eat too much and then I am afraid that I am not eating enough... I just cant wit till my first dr's appt. Then I can talk to someone and get some good guidelines for me. I am crying at everything so I know that my hormones are definately kicking in. (Shut up, you! I mean more than usual!) I just want this so much. And I have had so much shit happen to me in my life, that I want something wonderful. Something that I deserve. I love this baby so much. So much. And I have prayed that God would give me this blessing. And He saw it fit to allow me to have this child, and I know that this is in His hands. Thats where I have to leave it or I will drive myself crazy with this worrying.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily, what you are feeling is so normal. That is what motherhood is all about...seriously. When you are through this worry, there will be the next one. THAT is what being a mom is all about and it continues until...how do I say this...forever. Its normal! I worry about Julie and her family and I worry about you guys. All of your feelings/worries means that you are learning to be a mom.

Welcome to motherhood. Its THE most rewarding job in the world.

Laurie

Amanda said...

What's good for you is what's good for the baby, so just keep eating healthy and exercising. I figure you don't need to worry so much about the quantity of food as the quality. You can't go wrong with fruit and vegetables when you're hungry.

There's plenty of good information on the internet, too (as well as bad, obviously), so if you're really anxious, maybe some looking around would help. Maybe look for a message board for new and expecting mothers (they probably even have one for women , and see what experiences other women have. You'll feel more informed and will be ready to ask better questions.

Amanda said...

Here's one:

http://www.cafemom.com/groups/find.php?keyword=multiple+sclerosis&submit=Find

Amanda said...

We'll try this again:

Moms With MS