Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, August 24, 2007

Nothing really new...

to report today. I am way hungrier today. And I havent really had heartburn yet today. A little this morning. I had a job interview today. I think it went ok. Not super well, but ok. Of course, Matthew was devistated that I didnt get the job right off the bat. I knew he would, which made me feel gulty for no reason. I hate when he does that. So I am not sure about htis. I am trying though. Maybe I will just have to work at UPS until I find a real job. That would get Matthew off my back... Whatever. I need to take a nap. I am pretty tired today. We're going to supper with Marcus and Amelia and Ronnie and Shelley tonight. Should be interesting. 3 guys and two pregnant woman. Heehee sounds like a set up to a bad joke.

No comments: