Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

So now that I have calmed down a bit, here's how it went. The line for security was INSANELY long at the airport so we stood and waited with them. Gave hugs wen they reach the roped area. And we went to the escalator and I lost it. And I cried all the way home. When I had to move my seat back, cuz I always had to move it up for Amelia and I wasnt going to ever have to do that again (melodramatic, I know) and then all the places we went to... and driving the road we always drove after the hockey game... All of these brought on their own little mini break down in the middle of the larger one. And then we got to the gate, and somehow it looked darker. And I knew that nothing would be the same again. Cue next break down. Then we past their road and I saw their house, all empty. No candles burning, no air fresheners making you choke for oxygen... and I lost whatever omposure I had managed to find. So by the time we got home I was a blubbering, snotty mess.

I miss them so much already. But 70 weeks and we will be together again. Matthew figured up that he will have 52 week of terminal leave so that means we will be out by January 8th. So after the holidays I'll come home (hopefully someone will come to help me, hints to anyone who wants to see Alaska in the winter) with the cats and the baby. And then Matthew will be home about five days or so after the 8th. However long it will take to drive from Washington.

No comments: