Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, August 10, 2007

Planning the fun

We have decided that once we go home, probably after Disney World, the four of us (us and the Ga's) are going to go to the Dells. I am almost as excited about that as I am about going to WDW. Almost. Just thinking about the Dells brings back so many great memories. I'm trying to talk them into going to Baraboo while we are there. Maybe I can get a train picture where I DONT look like I'm about to lose my luch. (Thanks mom) But anyway, just thinking about the Ducks, Noah's Ark, Tommy Bartlett, the boat tour, those rocks (you know which ones I'm talking about i pictures where something is jumping between them), Cheese curds and fudge. I almost want to go now. I've been looking at www.dells.com and it is just like a flood of my childhood. The campgrounds. And I think we stayed at the Mayflower Motel, cuz it looks REALLY familiar. Anyway. Just thought I would share.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

"The snack bars are now open."