Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 13, 2007

Time is running out

So we had Marcus and Amelia's going away party on Saturday. Which means that day is getting so much closer. This weekend is camping. We invited their neighbors too. Dana and Delise Roso (I think, or its Rosa, which is Rose in Spanish, hahaha). Yep, the Ga's have trouble remembering names, LOL. Anyway... Then its one more weekend... I am afraid for Matthew when Marcus leaves. I hope that knowing that we'll see them in a year will help. But we went to cut wood yesterday, me and Matt and Marcus (Amelia had to stay and clean). And they were having so much fun... It breaks my heart... But hopefully this next year goes by as fast as this last year went. We have less than 60 days till hockey starts, and that will help pass the winter... And then mom and dad are talking about coming up again, so that gives me something to look forward to. And Jim and Laurie might come in September next year, so I have all these things to look forward to, which helps pass the time along. Welp, Ihave some errands to run today so I had better go. I have to keep myself busy too. I dont like thinking about them leaving either. But we have Shelley and Ronnie, and now Dana and Delise, but its not the same... Without them, it wont be the same again...

No comments: