Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Our Poor Little Baby...

We finally got Grizzly declawed (in the front). Our legs, our couch, our rugs and our carpet are already thanking us, but my poor little baby... It breaks my heart to see her in pain. She has a pain patch, but I'm sure it only takes the edge off. And whats more, Jackie is being a bitch, hissing and growling at Griz cuz she smells like the vet. And Jackie turns into a totally different, almost wild and rabid acting, kitty when she goes/smells the vet. And Griz doesnt need to be worked up right now, so we have to shut Jackie up in the basement until she either chills out, or Griz is healed enough so that we can give her a bath, but that is a least a week away, so Jackie just needs to chill out. But Grizzly has white paws so you cn se all the dried blood and it just makes my heart hurt. I know its for the best, but when I see that blood... I just want to wash her little paws, but I cant, or I risk infection...

No comments: