Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Packing

I dont seem too concerned with whether or not I have everything. Of course I have done this so many times, its kinda of second nature, the whole packing thing. I'm not even really concerned. Plus, its not like I am goingt o the middle of nowhere. If i forget something, I canjust run to the store and get it. Eh. A few hours and I will be knocked out on a plane, so I dont really care. I am a little nervous about going through Chicago cuz I have only been in that airport once, but I have an hour and a half, so I should be fine. I am leaving 40 minutes earlier now than when I booked the flight, so I have 30 extra minutes there. A nice buffer. It ill be fine, the more I think about it, the more I get worked up, so I am just not thinking about it. I dont particularly like traveling by myself. I have a tendency to second guess my self and get all freaked out. I dont know why. Its just one of those things I guess. Welp, off to check and see if I have everything. I will see most of you in a few days.

No comments: