Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Oops.

I have successfully done nothing to et ready for leaving on Sunday. I should be doing laundry or something but I am not. Before I know it is going to be Friday and i will go into panic mode because I havent done anything. I realize it is only Tuesday, but time seems to disappear when I am procrastinating. LOL. I should start laundry at least. Just get the clothes ready that I will not wear between now and Sunday. Matthew wants to go to the new Dairy Queen on Saturday with the Ga's. Saturdays we typically spend the four of us, especially sice they decided to leave. Last Saturday we sat down and had a family meal. I imagine that will continue until they leave. I am going to miss them so much and I am trying not to let their looming departure cast a cloud over me trip home. Anyway, I believe I have guilted myself into going up stairs and fetching my laundry. LOL.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

The tickets already came in the mail!

I find it's pretty much worthless to start packing more than two days ahead. I make my list of what I want to bring, but don't pack until the last minute.