Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

some pictures for you to enjoy

Jackies new napping spot


Scares the crap out of me sometimes when I come downstairs and all of a sudden I looke up and there is a cat.


You can see how big the Grizzlys has gotten! She's such a big kitty. Not as big as Jackie.

She likes to workout with Matthew.

And nap with Matthew. Actually its the blanket. If you want Grizzly to cuddle with you, you have to have this blanket.

She also like to be upside down.
This is how she naps...

I dont know why she likes to be upside down...


2 comments:

Amanda said...

Silly kitties. I know they like to be up high, but how in the world does Jackie get up there? The fridge?

Ems said...

Yeah, the coutner to the fridge and then across all the cupboards to that one spot. And she stays up there all days. Doesny bother with anything on the counters (thank goodness!) just goes to the corner by the window.