Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Ok people I leave in 7 days 5 hours and 16 minutes. I am SO not ready. Yes I realize how much time is IN 7 days, but I have a lot of other stuff to do also, mainly working so we can have some spending money. Whay else, oh laundry and packing, and I was VERY dismayed to see how much my duffel bag was destroyed on our last trip and it is now unusable. Boo. What else, oh actually packing would be good. I will need to probably clean before we leave. I have started my lists, of course, and actaully started gathering up clean clothes I know I wont wear between now and then and put them in my suitcase. I have to find my swimming suit. I know where one is but not the one I want. of course, so I need to find that. I am doing my best not to let my arms get sunburnt at work, so I keep slathering on the sunscreen. By the time, I get home I am always ready for a shower. Between the sweat, dirt and the layers suncreen I am so gross!

I am also pretty pissed at our neighbors. After I thought we had finally ogt some ok people... Anyway they have these two dogs, and I was impressed cuz they are really well behaved and relatively quiet, and so pretty. But there are two, and i dont know if their poop killed all te grass, or what but they have no grass in their back yard (which they will regret when the rain comes!) Anyway, we have a window fan in the livingroom in the window closest to the wall. And the past couple days I swore I could smell dog poop. Finally Matt said he could smell it too. And if you look over in their yard there is just poop everywhere, fermenting in the sun. Remember we are approaching 20 hours of daylight! And add on top of it, we came down stairs this morning and there was dirt all over my couch, the laptop, the pillows and blankets, the ottoman... All blown through the windows from their "yard". And you can imagine since it came from their crap piles, what else is in that dirt. So I had to shampoo the couch and the ottoman and I just hope it didnt get INSIDE the laptop. So what now? We cant open our windows? Its summer, its only going to get hotter. Its been in the 70s. Which i realize doesnt SEEM hot to most of you, but your perception of whats "hot" changes when you spend 5 months in single digits. I have thought about repoting them cuz that HAS GOT to be against housing uniformity codes!!! And just plain unsanitary!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Totally report them. That's disgusting.

Julie, Brian, Addy & Evan said...

Yeah its the dog pee that kills the grass. Poop fertilizes it. That is pretty disgusting. Pick up your poo people!
Julie

Anonymous said...

I think I'd get a window fan and set it to blow outside just so I could open the window! If you keep the kitchen window open, it should pull air through. (Lew would put a jet motor on it, and make sure it blew back into their window!)