Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 18, 2007

What a pain in the butt

So I went to the office to get some of my stuff and namely a bunch of my paperwork, including the report papers I have to mail in. So Me and Matt went on Wednesday, and got my stuff, before we went to Best Buy to get my birthday present. Wel, I left the file folder with all those papers. I dint realize this until Saturday, cuz I figured I just left them in Matt's truck and I forgot to check. Anyway, this file has ALL the report papers. Which have the phone number and the address to the building I have to go to in order to pick up my travel pass. Well, like I said I left it at the office, no biggie, so I went to the office today and remembered that they are all gone to retreat till the 25th. So the office is locked and in it my information for getting my pass. Great. what now? So I went to the first office and asked to see Juilet. I figured she gave me the papers in the first place, she would be able to tell me where it was, or what the adress was or at least have a phone number. So I get there, and there is the guy who was there the very first time I ever went. Do you remember me talking about that? How he treated me like subhuman. Anyway, he's like "Juliet is VERY busy today." So I was just like, ok maybe you can help me. So I explained it to him and he's like really snoty about it "I'll check and she if MAYBE we have some" and then I was really nice and I just say, "Thanks you saved me." and he's like (Snobby voice) "I gave you two, keep one with you." But he smiled, which was a new turn. What a pain. I cant believe I left it there! Actually I CAN believe that I forgot it. The one thing I went there for and I forgot it. What a spazzoid.

No comments: