Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Back to Life... Back to Reality... Boo.

Back to Life... Back to Reality... Boo. But it feels good to be home. But it sucks cuz now I have to go back to the real world. When I am home it is like timne slows down. No one is in a huge rush, I dont have to worry about anything. And then I come back here... and there is this stigma. All this crap has happened here and it just reeks of it. And it taints the beauty thats everywhere. But I love both places. I love flying into Iowa, and its patchwork quilt. I love that I can stand at any point and see for miles. The fury of the sky on the verge of a storm. Thee is a beauty there that is nowhere else. I miss it. But this goodbye was the hardest one since that first one. Becase I didnt know how much I wanted to stay. I dont know when I am going to get to go back... And that makes it worse. I just keep telling myself that the next time I go home, it will be for good. It is little comfort...

No comments: