Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Post Bday

I would like to say thank you to everyone who called (especially Amanda, who wins the prize this year for the worst rendition on "Happy Birthday") It was wonderful. And thank you for the cards and all. We didnt do anything special, I just went to work, but it was a nice day, sunny. Its all good. I had everything I wanted already. Now before anyone asks, no it doesnt feel any different than 24. Well, no thats a lie. It does feel different. Like I am an "adult", which sounds silly because I cant find a better way to describe it. But it is knowing that this year will bring more steps towards being on our way to making a real life. And its ok if you dont understand what I am saying. I always knew that we would have to put our lives on hold until we got done with the AF... I just never knew it would bother me so much. I know I sound like a broken record with this, but I still havent quite dealt with it. I think it all comes from knowing I really am 25 now. No turning back, right? Next stop 30.

No comments: