Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 20, 2007

Ridiculousness

Ok, I swore it wasnt going to happen, but I have been sucked in. I couldnt sleep last night, so I went down stairs to watch some tv, and the Victoria Beckham special was on, and there wasnt anything else on except for the Daily 10 but I didnt want to watch Britany Spears swimming in her skivvys so I watched it, and she sucked me in. It wasnt that bad, and she is kinda funny. The sad thing is that if her show had been a series, I would have totally watched it, and I like her. It is totally ridiculous and I am blaming it on the fact that it was late, and I was tired, but frustrated so I couldnt sleep. But it wasnt that bad. And I dont care what anyone says, I think her haircut is super cute. Amost makes me excited for the Spice Girls Reunion. Oh, who am I kidding? I was excited anyway. Ok, enough with that.

I hate coming back form vacation and not having any money. I thought I had planned for the vacation aftermath of not having a paycheck for 2 1/2 weeks, but I didnt take into account that Matt wouldnt be scheduled at UPS for another week after we get back.. That hurt us. And its hard to recover from that, especially when it makes Matthew so upset. I hate money, but more I hate not having any of it.

No comments: