Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 22, 2007

I hate everything

I swear I have something wrong with me. I mean besides the obvious. Everytime we start to get things put back together, I find someway to ruin it. I cant stop myself. I wish I could. Just another eason why I know I am not good enough for Matthew. He works so hard and I dont. I want to, but I dont. I dont know what I want to do with my life. I am lost and drowning and trying so hard not to bring him down with me. I dont know. I dont know. It is late and I'm pobably just tired. And I have applied to some places for a job. But that is just the tip of the iceberg. Once you take care of the tip... there is so much more underneath... And no matter what I do, I keep disappointing Matthew and everyone else. And everydy that passes I just get more and more down on myself, and its getting hard to deal with that. I know that people look at me from the corner of their eyes. Like I'm tainted. But no one is harder on me than I am. I just dont know. I am sick of crying. I am tired of failing. I cant pick myself up anymore. I am so sorry. I'm sorry I'm not better than i am. I have tried.... I just dont know what else to do.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

[hug]

Life will always be an iceberg. No matter what, there will always be something else, and you will never be completely satisfied with where you are. The trick is figuring out how to enjoy chipping away at the mountain, because once the mountain is gone, you don't have a purpose any more.

Wallow for a while, then pick yourself up. Every single one of us believes in you.