Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 30, 2005

Lets add to my misery

Ok, I need to vent a little here. So if you dont want to hear me bitch, then skip todays entry.

So I have another girl quitting tomorrow, in the terms of quality work it will be like Hives on a 90 degree day, totally not missed and worth as much work wise. But now I am back down to four people to run the store so this means I am back to six days a week. Which sucks, its not like we couldnt use the money but I am already getting burnt out and I am not even close to my three month mark. Usually it takes about 3 months for me until I need to take abreak. And I have until August before I can take that break. If Amanda and Lew werent coming up I probably would have worked throught o December and that wouldnt have been pretty for anybody. So I guess it is a lesser of the two evils thing or something. Yes, i have to work 6 days a week, but I am making more money and we can defineately use that. On to complaint #2. I have no alone time to be with Matthew. I know I need to talk to HIM about this, but I cant until we can get some time when it is just me and him, not me him and Smith. Yes, I know that Matthew has been gone and they havent seen each other in a long time, but he has been here since Friday. I can only stnd so much of him. He is a really nice guy and I have nothing against him, he just tends to get on my nerves, especially when I am in a bad mood from work. And Matt gets upset with me because I am not "in the mood" when we finally go to bed, well I have been sitrting there trying to put up with his friend, by the time we get to bed all I want to do is go to sleep and hope that tomorrow he wont be at our house. NAd we dont have to cook for him. I cant even feel comfortable in my own house cuz we always have someone her. Now, I dont want to have Matthew all to myself all the time, because Lord knows that I would have to lock him in a closet, but let me have at least one of my night's off with my husband, not my husband and his friend.

Okay, I think I am done. I just needed to get that off my chest before I went mad. I need to let this out before I talk to Matthew or else I will end up turning it into a bigger issue than it is cuz it really isnt that big of a deal, it just needs to be addressed befor eit does become a big issue.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You need to speak guy language. Next time Smith shows up, just tell him you and Matt are having wild monkey sex tonight and he's not invited. He'll leave.