Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Anniversaries

atthew came home this weekend. I think that he is feeling pretty guilty about missin our wedding anniversary. We went to Pizza Hut on Friday when he got home, and it kinda came up. but I told him it was ok since he was there tonight, Friday. And he kinda had tto think for a second and I just grinned at him. And the light bulb came on. So he was figuring out what year it was and I was giving him a hard time, like, its kinda a big one, I said. He's like 5 years? Has it been five years? Yep, I said five years ago tonight we were at prom. It was hard for him to believe. LOL. What a cutie. I love him so much. I hate being away from him. Even if it is just 5 hours it is so hard. And the fact that he is so close doesnt help. But we had a great weekend. The weather was beautiful on Friday and Saturday. We worked in the yard all day on Saturday. It looks so nice now. SExcept for the bare spot where we re-seeded the grass. But we worked really hard. I will try to post some pics later. But we planted flowers and I weeded. I am SOOOOO sore though. But it is worth it. I think we have the best looking yard! I will try to get those pictures posted though. And I realized I never posted the ones from when I was home so I will try to do that too. But I am starting oa new shift at work this week. I will open every day but Tuesdays now. I need to get on a new sleeping schedule. But if you need to get a hold of me I am at the store from 9:30 am to 5:30-6 ish Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Tuesday is still 1-9 and Sunday is the same 10:30-6 and Friday and Saturday offf but come tourist season I might add some Saturdays once and a while. Especially with Ralph being gone. But I am going to hit the hay. I will work on getting the pics up tomorrow after work.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

We missed you yesterday.

Are you going to try and grow some gigantic vegetables? Do have room for a couple small plants?