Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I know I dont have a lot to be stressed out about and i know that I do this to myself most of the time. I just want my mommy. There are just times in your life when you need your mom. Or ANYONE at this point, but especially your mom. I wish I could just skip this conference and go home. I have to go to stupid Tacoma instead. Boo. I want to stay home and wallow in my own self misery. I am so coming home for Christmas. I got an invitation to Kim's wedding. I wish I could go. It would be worth just coming home for the weekend! I am seriously thinking about it but I dont have the money. If I find an unbeatable rate, I am going. It would be such a blast. Well I have to go get ready to go to the airport. I am so tired this flight is gonna suck.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

So if I came to visit you, when do you think I should come?

Ems said...

OOOh, good question. I would have to talk to work.