Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 15, 2005

We just got back from Eilson (we being Stephanie and myself, matt is still there.) I knew that seeing him would only make things harder. I just want to cry now. I was fine. It was only six weeks. And now I only have a week and a half left and I am cryin my eyes out. I couldnt get myself to leave. To be able to touch him, and smell his cologne and hold hid hand for only two days and then go back to our home withouthim. Shouldnt have evn gone. What will I do when its 4 monthes intead of six weeks? It will happen. I hate being alone. Good news though, Rachel is working in the mall again, down at ales. So we went to lunch on Wednesday. We decided that we were gonna pick a day and make it a weekly thing. I have missed her so much. She is seeing an army guy now. So she was askin my6 advice. i dont know if I can give that advice, I mean look at me, I cant even go six weeks. Stephanie says its because its our first TDY. She says they are never easy, but you do get better at them. Her husband just got back from Japan not too long ago and now he is up there at Eilsen. And they have a little daughter. We got along really well. We have a lot of things in common and are tastes are similar. She is Amanda's age. NAd a nurse. She's nice, they're from Texas.

I suppose I should get to bed since I wont get any sleep tomorrow. I have to be at the airport at # am. So I guess I will either write tomorrow or when I get back from Tacoma.

No comments: