Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 08, 2005

I would just like to say that it is very difficult to type with this cat under my arm, but she insists on sittling on the arm rest rather than my lap. cats. Anyway, I was pretty depressed today. I wanted to be home so much. I couldnt even get a call through till like 5:30. I kept getting this message that all the circuits were busy and this was on a land line from work. I couldnt even send out a fax to New York! Guess everyone in AK was calling out to their moms. Oh well, I did get a hold of her eventually. Well, actually she called me but details people, details.

I dony really have a lot to talk about. I am going to Fairbanks this weekend to see Matthew so this week is going to drag! I'm gonna drive up with Stephanie Coffee. We just met today. We have talked on the phone but we thought that we should meet before we spend 5 hours in a car with her 2 yr old daught, Cadence. It is so funny cuz Cadence is so small. She is very dainty, so is her mom. But I just think, what if Malea had been that smalll. Calvin would had killed her by now. And that was all I could think about while this woman was introducing herself to me. I felt like a jackass afterwards. Oh, well. Last time we talked she was telling me about her friend that did an at home spray tan on her and it kinda ended up blotchy. So she wanted to know what I thought , so when she came in I had a different picture of what blotchy looked like, so I was like "it doesnt look that bad." And she kinda made this face at me and there behind me was the girl who did it. Open mouth, insert foot. Nice first impression, huh? So I tried to cover it up, but it didnt work, oh well, it was past, and I think I felt worse about it than the situation called for. Oh, well, something to joke about later I guess!

No comments: