Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 06, 2005

I'm gonna have a busy day on August 6th/7th. Matthew will get in at 8ish. and then Lew and Amanda get in at 12:20ish. So I can go get Matthew, take him home, let him unpack, turn around, go back to the airport and pick up the dweebs. I am so excited. I'm gonna go from having an empty house to a way full one. K, I have to get ready for work. Boo. I dont want to go. Yesterday we pulled everything down off the walls cuz we're painting the store some new colors. So Tpday we get to go and put it all back up on the walls. Yay. What fun. Like I dont have a hundred other things I need to do.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Yeah, I was hoping to come in around 8 as well, but I had to go with a different airline because the flight I was looking at was booked two days later when I went back to get it. Stoopid airline.

Wheee! We're all so excited!

Ems said...

Me too! I cant wait!