Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 17, 2005

I had a very odd, pre-apocalyptic dream last night. We were at war. And when I say we I mean my family and I. And At first we were all fight on the same side, in kind of a futuristic city. On the tops of the tall buildings. Thnk Futurama in 3-d and not animated. And suddenly the people we were fighting against tuned into one person that was both my mom and my brother in the same person. Dont ask me how. Usually the people in my dreams are actyally a combination of the essences of multiple people, in this case it was mom and lew but they were also fighting beside me, my sister and dad in seperate and individual essences. ANd the person we were fighting, I shall call it Mew, was shooting arrows at us and then decided to light the arrows on fire and started the whole city ablaze. And one of the arrows landed on my foot, or in my foot rather, and my dad put it out and broke of the end, a la Braveheart. So flash to the future and I am on crutches, still with the arrow in my foot cuz no one would take it out. So finally we are at the hospital and the only person they could get to do it was my Aunt lisa. So dad was in the roo with me and Aunt Lisa sqeezed out the arrowhead but only half way. So my dad just yanks it out of my foot. And I wake up and my my damn foot hurts where the arrow had pierced it.

Dreams are weird.

No comments: