Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 13, 2005

I have decided that I am just going to have to make use of my sleep mask. I feel dumb wearing it cuz I have always thought they were stupid but now I am finding them necessary. I dont know why our apartment seemed so much darker than the house does. I dont remember having this much of a problem last summer.

I got my Jem t shirts in the mail today. I am so excited. I am going to wear the pink one to work tomorrow. It is the small things in life. Something has to keep me happy, or I will go insane with work. I am going to be working 6 days a week this summer. Probably till I go on vacation in August. I have told them that they need to be making sure that these new girls are prepared for that because I will not be working during that time. I am going to HAVE to take some time away frm the store. Especially concidering the fact that Lori and Ralph will have been gone two weekd prior to that time. I am not working. Screw it! Kay, have to sleep now. Sleep mask here I come.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I was wondering if you had one. What are your drapes like?

Ems said...

red. Dark.