Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

This stupid woman at work is freakin pissing me off! Grrrr! She doesnt get that I have a freakin store to run, I dont have time for her stupid conspiracy theories or her stupid hurt feelings. I dont care if she was "given" the floor to be "in chatge of" all that means is I tell you what I want done and then you run off and make sure it gets done. I dont have time to worry about whether or not I am hurting her feelings because I have a shipment of about 200 liter duo deals on their way to my store and NO WHERE to put them. Why? Because SOMEONE is too busy making cutsie displays and not enough time doing what I tell her to do. God, I think her parents should have told her to lay off the pot when she was growing up. I know what I am doing. Tis is my store and she will learn to listen to me, or we will be having words.

We already had to have a meeting with me her Lori Ralph and Malu because she was convinced, in her crazy brain cell, that I was threatened by her and was, apparently, afraid that she was going to take my job. HA. Laughing at THAT one. She cant even run the damn tanning computer you think she can be given $10,000 and figure out how to buy $15,000 worth of product (old and new) in quanities that will last our store through till the end of the year? No. I can. Its what I do and I am DAMN good at it too. So needless to say I am less than concerned about the supposed "threat" to my job. Every month I do all the ordering, recieving, processing, trouble shooting, payroll, merchandising, I handle vendors in 14 states, I have 4 major distributors in the lower 48 who know me by name, AND i manage to rake in over $13,000 in sales every month. She needs to take a big whiff of reality here. But you know what will happen? I will go in there. ANd I will tell her what she needs to do and i will make sure she does it. She doesnt need to know all that other stuff. But sometimes, I wish she did.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Yeah, some people just need to have their hand held. Sounds like someone needs to learn prioritization skills.