Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 06, 2005

Painting

We have started painting. They got a lot done. Pretty much the whole salon side. I will try to take some pics when it is all done. We got most everything put back up today. Not all of it but most of it. We'll do the store side this coming weekend. But I have been inhaling paint fumes all day. I have the most monsterous headache right now. Blah. We started getting a llittle loopy too cuz we had a couple of perms goin on today too. Perm fumes and paint fumes mix together and it smells like poo. Literally. Bad day. And go figure the day we have the salon torn up is the day we are busy back there. Figures. That's alrigt though. The store looks so good now. I am so excited. Its a merlot, and tan and navy blue color scheme. Looks very rich, and classy. Instead of stark walls. Well, anyway, I have to go change we are going out to the lake tonight to fish and cook out so I will talk to ya later!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'd have the most raging headache. I'm surprised you didn't.

Ems said...

I think being on allergy meds helped. So the headache wasnt too bad.